Coating Thickness Gauge, a precision instrument designed for non-destructive measurement of the thickness of coatings on various substrates. Coating thickness gauges are essential tools in industries such as automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and quality control, where accurate measurement of coating thickness is critical for product performance and compliance with standards. Here are the key features of our Coating Thickness Gauge:
Coating Thickness Gauge
- Non-Destructive Measurement: The Coating Thickness Gauge allows for non-destructive measurement, meaning it can assess the thickness of coatings without damaging the underlying substrate.
- Two Principle Types:
- Magnetic Induction: Suitable for measuring non-magnetic coatings on magnetic substrates.
- Eddy Current: Suitable for measuring non-conductive coatings on non-ferrous substrates.
- Substrate Compatibility: The gauge is versatile and can measure coatings on various substrates, including ferrous (magnetic) and non-ferrous (non-magnetic) materials.
- Single and Dual Technology Gauges: Some models offer both magnetic induction and eddy current technologies in a single device, providing flexibility for a wider range of applications.
- Automatic Substrate Recognition: Advanced gauges may feature automatic substrate recognition, identifying whether the substrate is ferrous or non-ferrous, and adjusting measurement settings accordingly.
- Wide Measurement Range: The Coating Thickness Gauge typically has a broad measurement range, allowing for the assessment of thin and thick coatings.
- Digital Display: The thickness measurement is displayed on a digital screen, providing a clear and easy-to-read reading.
- User-Friendly Interface: The gauge is designed with a user-friendly interface, featuring intuitive controls for ease of operation and configuration.
- Data Storage and Logging: Some models offer data storage capabilities, allowing users to store and retrieve measurement data for quality control and documentation purposes.
- Calibration: Regular calibration is essential to ensure the accuracy and reliability of coating thickness measurements. Calibration is typically performed using reference standards with known coating thicknesses.
- Multiple Measurement Units: The gauge may provide measurements in various units, such as micrometers (µm) or mils, to accommodate different measurement preferences or standards.
- Battery Operated: Coating Thickness Gauges are often powered by batteries, providing portability and flexibility for on-site measurements.
- Durability: The gauge is constructed with durable materials to withstand the demands of industrial environments and regular use.
- Compliance with Standards: Our Coating Thickness Gauge is manufactured to comply with relevant industry standards, ensuring that coating thickness measurement procedures adhere to established norms.